MOTA GIGA 6000 Review
Are you in the market for a midline commercial drone? If your answer is yes, we have great news for you in this article; we will be discussing the MOTA GIGA 6000 drone. If you are wondering if it is the right drone for you, make sure to keep reading below to find out more information.
Mota Group is a company based in San Jose, California that launched commercial drones in 2016 and one of them is the Jetjat Nano – it is considered as the smallest consumer drone that can capture videos. The Mota Giga 6000 is one of the commercial series drones released by MOTA. It comes with different flight modes such as follow me, return to home, FMS, and Dual GPS module. It is a powerful drone with many applications such as aerial photography and videography, and surveillance. The follow me mode allows the drone to follow the user without controlling it, the return to home feature works to keep your drone within range and it will automatically bring the drone to the user when it flies too far or when it becomes disconnected from the remote controller. The FMS performance mapping allows the user to maneuver around obstacles with ease.
The Mota drones are equipped with a Dual GPS module that gives the drone high stability flight. The controller comes with an LCD monitor with high resolution that allows the user to monitor the drone in FPV mode. The GIGA 6000 is a great drone for aerial photography as it can capture high-quality still images. It can also be used for remote area inspection. It comes with rotational gimbals if you have a GoPro camera or any other action cameras that you can attach to the drone if you want to use it for high definition drone video footage.
MOTA GIGA 6000 Drone Specifications
Here’s a list of the MOTA GIGA 6000 drone’s specifications:
- Item Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 20.1 cm
- Item Weight: 1.5 pounds or 0.68 kilograms
- Wing Span: 424 mm
- Camera: 1080p Resolution
- Remote Controller Maximum Distance: 300 meters
- Maximum Flying Time: Approximately 15 minutes
- Charging Time: Around 2 hours
- Battery: 11.1 V, 2700 mAh Lithium Battery
- Remote Controller Battery: 4 x AA batteries (sold separately)
- HD Video Streaming
- Dual GPS Module
- Gyro System: 6 axis Gyro
- Available colors: Black
- Stabilization: 2 Axis
- Number of Rotors: 4
- Accessories: Optional Drones Hands Flight Management System (enables programmable remote robotic features of the drone)
Drone Design and Features
The Mota Giga 6000 drone comes with a remote controller with a 7-inch LCD monitor that can be used for streaming real-time footage from the 1080p resolution camera. It has an auto-return function that allows the drone to return to home if it loses signal or connection from the remote controller. The drone also comes with a 6-axis gyroscope and uses a dual GPS module that allows accurate reading of the drone’s current position. The drone’s motor uses a two-blade propeller.
Camera – The Mota Giga 6000 drone has a 1080p resolution camera that allows you to capture HD quality photos during the drone’s flight.
Remote Controller – The Mota Giga 6000 drone comes with a remote controller with a 7 inch LCD monitor that can be used for real-time streaming of video footage using the camera with 1080p resolution.
Battery – The MotaGiga 6000 drone comes with an 11.1 V, 2700 mAh lithium battery that can last up to 15 minutes of flying time. It needs at least 2 hours of charging time to become fully charged.
How to link the Mota Giga 6000 to the Remote Controller?
- Place the Mota Giga 600 drone on a flat surface. Then, insert the battery into the battery compartment. The red and green indicator lights will light up alternately. Avoid touching the drone.
- Close the battery compartment once the lights started to blink slowly.
- Control the Throttle Flight Stick to the lowest position.
- Set both the SWA and SWB switches at the 0 position.
- Turn on the drone’s remote controller.
- Wait until the remote controller stops beeping.
- Pull and hold the Throttle Flight Stick and Directional Flight Stick to the bottom right position until the red rear indicator lights turn into a solid red color.
- Flight Direction Assist – This mode allows the drone’s body to be in a fixed orientation relative to the controls.
- Auto Hover – When this mode is turned on, the drone will maintain its position and altitude. The drone will rely on the GPS signal and can be affected by wind and weather conditions.
- Follow Me – Allows the drone to follow the user autonomously.
- Return Home – This feature keeps your drone close and within range, it will automatically return to the designated home location when it flies too far or when it gets disconnected from the remote controller.The Return to Home mode requires a GPS signal.
What does the package include?
- 1 Mota Giga 6000 drone
- 1 4 Channel Remote Controller with LCD screen
- Landing Skids
- Set of Extra Propellers
- Instructional Manual
Price of MOTA GIGA 6000 Drone
Check the current price of the MOTA GIGA 6000 Drone
Check Today’s Price
According to Jason, the Mota Giga 6000 drone is a great commercial drone. It has a return to home feature that allows the drone to return to its startup point so it is quite useful when the drone suddenly becomes disconnected from the remote controller. It uses a dual GPS module so it can navigate easily and have a stable flight.
According to Stacey, I am glad I bought the Mota Giga 6000 drone. It works great. It is easy to use. I love that its remote controller has an LCD monitor that allows you to live stream videos during the drone’s flight. I just wish it has a longer flying time, the last time I flew the drone I was able to fly it for around 15 minutes and it needs at least 2 hours to fully charge the battery. I love that it comes with rotational gimbals that allow the users to use different action cameras like the GoPro cameras.
We had fun testing the Mota Giga 6000 drone and we found out that is it a great commercial drone. If you are searching for a midline commercial drone, the Mota Giga 6000 drone is worth checking out. It comes with a 1080p camera, it works with a dual GPS module for stable drone flights, and it has 6 axis gyro. Its remote controller works have an LCD screen that works for FPV mode. It has a 2700 mAh battery that delivers around 15 minutes of maximum flying time. Its remote control has a maximum distance of 300 meters.
The drone has an automatic return to home feature that allows the drone to return to the designated location once it loses signal from the remote controller. This drone is suitable for applications like aerial photography and remote area surveillance.
You May Like;