If you are a beginner user and you are searching for a level-entry drone that you can use to practice, you came to the right place. If you have a limited budget and you want to purchase a drone that you can use to get to know the ropes of drone flying, you can search the market for different level entry drones but finding one that works according to your preference can be difficult. In this article, we will be sharing our thoughts about the Tarantula Spider Drone. If you are wondering if it is the right drone for you, make sure to keep reading below to find out more information.
The Tarantula Spider is a drone released by a company called,YiZhan. It is one of the most affordable level-entry drones in the market right now, you can get it for an extremely low price and it comes with a 2 Megapixel camera capable of recording videos with 720p video resolution. This drone is considered as a “toy” class drone and we do not recommend it for individuals who want to use a drone for racing or aerial photography or videography. It comes with cool features that make it stand out when compared to other toy drones that belong to its price rangeand can be found in the market.
Tarantula Spider Drone Specifications
Here’s a list of the Tarantula Spider drone’s specifications:
- Item Dimension: 27 by 27 by 9 cm
- Item Weight: 0.056 KG
- Camera: 92W, 2 Megapixels, 720p Resolution
- Drone Battery: 3.7V 300mAh Li-Po Built-in Battery (Included)
- Motor Type: Brushed Motor
- Material: Electronic Components, Plastic body.
- Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Expert.
- Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
- Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
- Channel: 4-Channels
- Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
- Maximum Control Distance: About 100 meters
- Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
- Charging Time: About 90 minutes
- Charging: USB Charging
- Flight Time: About 6-8 minutes
- Gyro: Built-in 6 Axis Gyro, which provides a stable flight for the drone.
- Bright LED lights – This makes the drone easy to fly during night time.
Drone Design and Features
The Tarantula Spider drone is beautifully designed and it has a plastic body. It looks great and it has cool graphics, a rounded canopy, and a landing gear that resembles a spider’s legs. It is designed with red and green LED lights that can help with night flying and can make sure that you will not lose your drone during its flight. It has 3 flight modes (beginner, advanced, and expert), headless mode, flip button, and an easy to use remote controller.
- Headless mode – This feature helps the new users to avoid loss of orientation especially during their first few flights.
- One press automatic return – This feature helps the users to bring back their drones immediately and without any delay. This is helpful when the drone loses its signal from the remote controller or when it flies away from the user.
- 360 degrees or 3D rollover – This cool feature can be used to show off your drone.
- Trim – This feature controls the drone to do left, right, backward, sideward, or forward flight adjustments.
Camera – The Tarantula Spider comes with a 92W camera with 2 Megapixels and can record videos with 720p Resolution.
Remote Controller – The Tarantula Spider has a 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Controller that needs 4 x 1.5V AA Battery (Not included in the package). It has anti-interference performance and a powerful signal that prevents the drone from losing its signal.
Battery – The Tarantula Spider comes with a 3.7V 300mAh Lipo Built-in Battery that will require at least 90 minutes to become fully charged and can last up to 6-8 minutes of flying time.
What does the package include?
- 1 x Tarantula Spider Drone
- 2 x Spare Blade
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Transmitter
- 2 x Landing Gear
- 4 x Blade Protector
- 1 x Card Reader
- 1 x 4G Memory Card
- 1 x 92W Camera
- 1 x 3.7V 300 mAh Li-Po Battery
- 1 x Instruction Manual (English)
Price of Tarantula Spider Drone
Check the current price of the Tarantula Spider Drone
Check Today’s Price
According to Dylan, the Tarantula Spider is such a great level-entry drone. It is affordable and it is easy to use. It is light and portable, perfect for individuals who love to travel. It has a 6-axis gyro which helps the drone have a stable and smooth flight every time. It comes with different cool features such as headless mode, One key return and it can also perform tricks like flips, barrel rolls, fly by, and dive bombs. If you want an affordable level-entry drone, the Tarantula Spider drone is highly recommended for you! It comes with a 2-megapixel camera that can shoot aerial videos with 720p resolution. It comes with a Micro SD card that allows you to save videos and images during the drone’s flight. If you want to enjoy a longer flight you must purchase extra batteries online.
According to Jeremiah, the Tarantula Spider drone is worth buying if you have a limited budget and you want to have fun flying a level-entry drone. It has cool bright LED lights that aids in night-time flying. It has a limited control distance of 100 meters and its battery lasts only around 6-8 minutes so I recommend that you buy extra batteries because it is fun and easy to fly. I have been having fun flying it with my kids.
We have tried and tested the Tarantula Spider drone. We had fun flying it. It has 3 flying modes, which is perfect for users with different levelsof expertise. It comes with a 2-megapixel camera that is capable of recording 720p video resolution. It comes with 3.7 volts 300mAh Li-Po built-in battery that needs to be charged for around 90 minutes and lasts only around 6-8 minutes. It is designed with LED lights that can be quite helpful during night-time flying. It has cool graphics and landing skids that resemble a spider’s legs. It comes with a 2.4 GHz remote controller and it comes with different cool features such as headless mode, one key return, a flip button that can be used to control the drone to perform tricks.
If you are a beginner and you want a level-entry and affordable drone that you can use for your drone practice, the Tarantula Spider drone is worth checking out!
Check Today’s Price
You May Like;